Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Blacker the Berry | Kendrick Lamar ... #BlackHistoryMonth

You're fxckin evil 
I want you to recognize
that I'm a proud monkey!...


Just a few days ago, I tweeted I wish Kendrick would drop the 'King Kunta' track.  Instead, I received this.  And I'm not fxcking mad at all.  This is INCREDIBLE.
Touching on hypocritical behavior within our community and discriminations against us, all while empowering to a new height, 'The Blacker the Berry' is executed to perfection in only a way that Kendrick could deliver.  #StayWoke.  Listen after the jump::
"So why did I weep when Trayvon was in the street?
When gang banging make me kill a nxgga blacker than me...
hypocrite!"


Previous Post ::Pay For It | Jay Rock x Kendrick Lamar x Chantal 

Related Post::  I | Kendrick Lamar

No comments:

Post a Comment