Friday, December 30, 2011

The Votes are In: Top 5 Albums of 2011?


The year's almost over!  I took the liberty of asking my fellow counterparts a survey of what they thought were the Top 5 albums of the 2011 year.  It was interesting to see everyone’s view!  Here's a few of the responses....

 
 











1.

2.
3.  Un-Dun- The Roots
4.  Ambition- Wale ..."To me the production was way better than J Cole"
5.  Cole World: Sideline Stories- J. Cole

 



 



1.


2.
3.Finally Famous- Big Sean
4. Ambition- Wale
5.  Take Care- Drake

 







1.


2.
3.  Finally Famous- Big Sean
4.  Cole World: Sideline Stories- J.Cole
5.  Carter 4- Lil Wayne





Rob








His list faced alterations immediately after Jeezy album dropped lol

1


2.
3. Take Care- Drake
4.  Cole World: Sideline Stories- J Cole
5.  Finally Famous- Big Sean



Wellington




1. 


2. .
3.  Ambition- Wale
4.  Maybach Music Group Presents: Self Made, Vol.1
5. No number five for him.  What he listed was disqualified by lack of information ctfuu


Fife









Fife, like myself, was the only one who thought a mixtape should get some shine as if it were an album.  A rule breaker.. which is why he's my pal.

 
1.


2.
3. Watch the Throne- Jay-Z|Kanye West 
  4. N/A
5. N/A

 

And last, but not least,... MY LIST.  Now, I did not have a specific order.  This was solely because ALL put me in a different zone and give me a different feel.  I like them all for different reasons.  As I mentioned above... I, also, chose to give a few mixtapes some shine.  I felt they had potential to be classic albums, in my book... just like Kush x OJ.  So with that being said... here are MY top 5 albums of 2011....

 








A great year for music this was.  Until next year...
xoxo!  I'll leave you all with this!


No comments:

Post a Comment