Monday, January 16, 2012

{Personal Post} Photos :: MLK...AKA...Brother B-Day...


A great day in history....

My brothers's birthday....
MLK birthday....
& Our Founders' Day....

A throwback.. but one of my favs...



The description of the feeling is beyond words...
Let the picture roll begin....


Just entered... waiting for the rest of the party before we head upstairs.. LOL @ the "block" lls



It's midnight... *Pinkies up for my Founders' Day... #SkeeWee



One more shot before heading back to the floor...


 Just like with my bday pics... ALL can't be posted LOL.  So until I figure out which ones... I'm fast forwarding to the end.. where the lights were on and we were heading out the door....

#Family... Where is the birthday boy?





They'd been telling us to get out for the past 10 minutes.. we was still snapping pics smh.. 

Here we go... The two birthday men of the day... My Brother and MLK..

 





#PhirstPham .. A pic with the bruh MLK on our Founders Day..


Madre..



One more pinky pic #AKA... sn:  who is this chick jumpin in my picture smiling -__-





Everyone was mad irritated due to the surrounding ratchetness.  However...the food was on 1000.  



fin

The MLK memorial always touches my soul... even when I'm walking toward it.  It was heart-warming to see so many ppl out there coming to pay their respects on his birthday.  My mom even teared up some.  To, also, have my brother there sharing that moment (along with them having the same birthday) was a indescribable feeling.  I am honored to be a "sister" of the bruh MLK (A Phi A) and more honored that this is a triple special day of things/ppl that mean the most to me.  Xoxo   

No comments:

Post a Comment