Monday, March 26, 2012

Curren$y suing Dame Dash? For 1.5 Mil??


This is so weird to hear this news this morning.. considering I had a dream last night that Hov was performing “A Billi” (directly in front of me) and Dame Dash (I know right) decides to throw money.  Well I caught the whole stack (approximately 5 stacks) and they made me give it back since I didn’t let it fall on the floor.  I was pissed like what kind of foolishness was that.  Then I woke up smh.  I gotta chill on the cupcakes late at night.  Anyway… back to the matter at hand




According to TMZ, Shante’ Franklin, better known as Currensy, filed a lawsuit against Damon “Dame” Dash. Currensy makes claims that Dash has used his albums without his permission: 



This COULD get messy.  Yikes.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment