Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Video: Single Ladies Promo for Season 2


Last year.. Season 1 of Single Ladies became my favorite show (with Love and Hip Hop following).  Mostly because it was something different.. not the "reality" tv craze that's been going on lately.  It went back to the classic, scripted, television series.  A GOOD one.. may I add.  The stories were believable and interesting.  Not only that.. the cast meshed well together.  I loved it. 

Unfortunately, a curve was thrown when Stacey Dash decided not to return as one of the main characters.  With the way the season ended… that was definitely a low blow on her part.
I’m a little anxious to see how they manage to turn the show around with Stacey’s replacement,  Denise Vasi.  Did they keep the same story line?  Did they change it completely?  I’m not sure.  The promo doesn’t offer too many details either.  Ahh…I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment