Wednesday, June 20, 2012

{Personal Post} Photos :: Qream at Ozio's....


Last night, I had the pleasure of attending an event at Ozio’s to promote the liquer Qream and also to acknowledge and celebrate the new Qream DC Ambassador Jasmine Brand, from the popular entertainment site and one of my favorite’s: TheJasmineBrand.com .  I had the pleasure of meeting her and she was SUPER friendly!  Contrary to most beliefs, those who know me, know that I am super shy no matter who it is, as far as meeting people.  I was happy to find that she was extremely welcoming and sociable!  The event included complimentary cocktails and appetizers amongst Qream cupcakes :D.  The DJ was slammin!!  Although, the humidity reared its ugly head being that the location was the rooftop, it was a great atmosphere.  I’m glad I went!  Sick and all!  Here are some photos from the event:























More pics coming soon.. :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you still go there =)...I def. gotta go and check out the rooftop now. Hope everything 's ok with you hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amilleon - Thank you for commenting! The rooftop is great! You'll love it :) It's a great atmosphere

    ReplyDelete