Monday, January 28, 2013

Motivation Mondays...

This living is so magnificent..
Stop dreaming it…

I can show you..
Show you better than I can tell you….

It’s so much going on in the world today.. why procrastinate?  Make your dreams happen NOW.  Put up or shut up.   Time waits for no (wo)man.  Life alone is magnificent....  ENJOY it while you can.
 You never know when the run is up....


Sn:  Because I'm a fan.. I chose a Rick Ross song today for his 37th.  Happy Birthday!  On a more stern note.. while celebrating his birthday last night.. it ended in an alleged drive-by directed towards him while leaving the party.  His car was found crashed this morning.  No word has been released from Ross or his camp but we do know that he is ok.  Too many bad things have happened to this guy over the past few months (seizures.. death threats from gangs etc.)  I need him to step back and reevaluate shit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment