Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Video: Paradise| Omarion

You show me things I ain’t heard of…
The way you poppin it is like murder...
The way you calling me daddy…


A new visual from Omarion’s upcoming album, Love and Other Drugs.  I admit… I counted this out and ignored it a few times.  Shame on me… because after listening to it… I can’t get enough of it.  He hit the nail right on the head with this one.  We goin to paradise…




Sn:  The song was so sexy.. I thought I should a picture to accompany it.  You know.. give it a little kick.  However, I couldn’t decide between the two so I posted both.  I think they fit the bill…

2 comments:

  1. He is really doing his thing. I'm not an Omarion fan but this one and M.I.A got it hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^ I so agree with you on this entire statement.

    ReplyDelete