Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sky| Marsha Ambrosius

One last goodbye…



While filming this on her iPhone during a flight from L.A. to Philly, Ms. Ambrosius felt compelled to place the visual with a song she penned to rappers Jimme WallStreet and Lil Snupe who both passed away on the same day last week, as well as her Aunt and idol Michael Jackson (whose four-year death anniversary is today).  Sigh… While this is a beautiful song.. it’s tough to digest at the moment. 

I can listen to this a remember.  I can listen to this and want to forget.  I can listen to this and mend a broken heart or feel it break..” – Marsha Ambrosius.




Sn:  I haven’t spoken on the Lil Snupe situation because it bothers me….A LOT…. For various reasons.  Hopefully.. I’ll gather myself enough not to avoid it and to actually make a post.    

No comments:

Post a Comment