Tuesday, August 25, 2015

{Personal Post} PHOTOS/VIDEO :: Pancakes x Booze x Art Show | Washington, DC | Aug 20th


Pancakes and Booze held an art show last week- Free Pancakes.  Beer.  Dope Art. and More.  I ran into many familiar faces.  A night full of entertainment and laughter.  My girlfriend decided to put her pieces in a show again.  Support all while enjoying the event.  Take a glimpse...


#YouKNOW


The line was blocks long..

An hour later... still standing -_- .. until Tre' came out and gave me a wristband to go to the front of the line.  Thank God for the connections. 

Her piece with the Common "I Used to Love H.E.R." quote.  The other pieces belong to another artist


The conversation about this I had with some folks standing by was quite interesting.  Funny to say the least


Her pieces for the show... KILLED IT




I loved her tattoo


Pancake line

Jnell Jordan

Greg Slade





Body Painting



They were out of strawberry, but had blueberry x banana x chocolate chip left.  I snapped this during my 2nd or 3rd time getting in line.  I can't remember.  First two times I snagged blueberry.  The 3rd time I snagged chocolate chip. 



Aboudi Kabbani

Aboudi Kabbani

Dametrii Nelson


Tony Lopez.  That Challenger is sexy, isn't it?

Vanessa Smith/vkpaints

keeping it lit


This one was so bombbb

Olufemi/ Ohlaafemi .  Loved all her pieces.

Olufemi/Ohlaafemi.  DS2 art work was sick.

Olufemi/Ohlaafemi


Exhausted... but hours well spent. 

Look up girlie.. say Cheese!  You did a great job

Previous Personal Posts

1 comment:

  1. This look like it was dope...i want that joint that said the bitch set me up lol

    ReplyDelete