Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 3 (of 30 Songs)- Song that makes me happy

Now that i have caught up on this... ahem (clears throat)... I can proceed with this post. The first song that came to mind was this. This song right here makes me happy (especially this version). I went to the Maze/Frankie Beverly concert where Keith Sweat opened for them last year at Constitution Hall (DC). I already LOVED this song and it's one of my fav's. I waited through Keith's whole performance for him to perform it.. and he came out of nowhere with it. The slowed down/ballad version is BANANAS. I could not stop smiling and jammin. That harmony is RIDICULOUS.. although, i wanted it to be longer before the beat dropped.. I was still satisfied and pleased to be in the presence of hearing this. I'm smiling now just thinkin about it. The instruments... the harmony.. all of it. I had a ball that night.

MAKE IT LAST FOREVER (LIVE) - KEITH SWEAT

No comments:

Post a Comment