Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 4 (of 30 Songs)- Song that makes me sad

I must admit I have my share of "brown liquor music", but hey can't help certain cards you are dealt. This song right here is the epitome of my sadness. Not necessarily the lyrics (which play a great deal in more ways than one) but the sound of the music/instruments alone. The harmonies Just the intro alone is enough to have me looking pitiful (you should see my face now lol). I admit.. i was a little distraught when plies took this sample for that horrid remake. Not only do i play this song when i'm down.. but i, also, play it on the anniversaries (bday/restingday) of my bf/bf (RIP). All of this is alot deeper than it sounds.. but nevertheless... here you go...


COME BACK TO ME- JANET JACKSON

No comments:

Post a Comment