Monday, November 22, 2010

A Great Day in Hip Hop




Today was a great day in hip hop.....

Now I've done all the promotion for these items...and they're finally Here... :-)

You won't believe the mission impossible stunt I pulled to get these from Best Buy when they opened..... and i won't disclose the info either hahaha need my J.O.B.


As you can see....

The mission was complete :)


Hov's Greatest Hits (Collector's Edition), Ye's My Beautiful Twisted Dark Fantasy, and Nicki's Pink Friday....

Now...
I sent my brother the picture to let him know my accomplishment this morning lls and look at the photo he sent back. lol



S/O to the homie Lloyd Banks.... His CD , Hunger for More 2, dropped today as well.

You see......
Hip Hop runs in the family..... #SupportYourFavoriteArtists



Side Commentary: Bet you all didn't know that was actually JUST BLAZE on the intro ("....my fellow americans") and on the 2nd intro before the 2nd verse (that I say sounds like Whitney Houston lls).... He just had something on the boards that made it sound distorted and vintage. #DOPE. Read Hov's book "Decoded"...you could learn a thing...or two.....


;) My raven wanted to know why I sent "plus if they was short w/ cheese...I would work with them" earlier.... Does it make sense now???.... I was listening to Hov greatest hits...it just happened to fit the situation haha See...Redskin can be nice *bats lashes

Final Note: Now that I listen to that part just at this very moment... I realized... the 2nd intro DEFINITELY sounds Like Alpo (Shorty they based Paid in Full the movie off of)...If you don't know him...look it up. Damn I never noticed that till today...

No comments:

Post a Comment