Monday, October 3, 2011

Motivation Mondays: Come Back Dolcezza Edition



Ahhhh where do I begin!  Dolcezza has been MIA.  These past few weeks {especially days} have been unbelievable.  And as a result mentioned in previous posts… I shut down ..That's not something I'm proud of at all, but I'm working on it.  No social networks… no blogging… connection from everything pretty much cut.  My passion and drive for everything is gone and all I want to do is eat lol

But no seriously…. In most cases… when this happens.. I just need a break from the outside world.  When my world is in ruins… I just want to focus on that [ getting out of it]. 

I had a wake up call when I tried to open up {something i don't do} to someone  that hurts me to say I use to be close with about a few things that were going on and they responded typical foolishness {another reason why I’m so private about everything}.  It wasn’t until something else dread happened yesterday and a friend was there for me that put things in perspective.  I found that instead of being upset… disappointed..or continued walking around with a broken spirit.. that I decided to eat ice cream and laugh lol.  Of course… Coronas and more food ended up joining the party later.. but the point was.. I said I wasn’t going to stay in a slump.  I just wasn’t.

At this point... I will admit.. My mental is in shambles and sanity completely gone.  This has happened a few times… but it’s hitting full throttle.  All I can do is pray..stay in the word..  and try my best to block out the realities of most situations.  That’s how I keep pressing. 

Nevertheless… I woke up this morning feeling a little different about things (good thing).  I’ve neglected my darling Addiction enough.  I’m proud of her as she continues to grow (not in numbers… but in ways unexplainable at the moment).  I needed to release all of this.. what better way than to put on here J  It seems I’ve missed out on several posts {this is clearly not a gossip site..but rather anything that catches my eye} such as My husband Jay-Z’s carnival experience charity eventKanye’s DW womens line premiere, which I absolutely adored.. Naomi Campbell’s boyfriend purchasing a house for her with the impeccable architecture imitation of the “Eye of Horus” and so forth O_O.  I didn’t miss the social networks as much {my pp is Twitter} , but I did miss this.  I missed the unknown.  I missed me.
Hope you all understand.  Let’s get back to business.
Xoxo,
Dolcezza

Hello Hello Hello.. _____ America... assassinate my character...
Money Matrimony… yea .. they tryna break the marriage up
Who gon’ act phonier? who gon’ try to embarrass ya?
Imma need a day off… I think I’ll call ferris up


No comments:

Post a Comment