Thursday, October 4, 2012

Kim Kardashian Can't Think of Being with Anyone Else...


My girl a superstar all from her own movie- K.West


“It’s so nice to have a best friend in this game who understand everything you’re going through.  Being with someone I’ve known for so many years us comforting.  He’s been there through so many different stages of my life and before I was famous, so this relationship is a different thing entirely.  It’s good to be aware that he definitely doesn’t want anything from me too because he understands the business.  I can’t even think about being with anyone else than the man I’m with [Kanye].  I’m such a hopeless romantic that I’ll always believe the next one IS the one”

…Kim tells TATLER mag in the upcoming November issue.  In this issue, she also talks marriage and is in several photos clad in a wedding gown.  Publicity or is she hinting towards something?   I wonder if Kanye will ever do an interview speaking out about her or if he’ll continue to lay low?  We’ll see…

No comments:

Post a Comment