Monday, July 29, 2013

DJ Khaled REALLY likes Nicki Minaj...

***UPDATE: Nicki's response added...

I can take care of her..
She’s BEAUTIFUL.



“I’m at a point in my career…I’m not a young boy no more..I just had to be honest.  I always liked her”   

A few days ago, Khaled had the net waves going crazyyy after he decided to confess his love and propose to Nicki Minaj on MTV News.  Now while it was the sweetest thing I’ve seen, and took huge cahones, folk didn’t know whether to take Khaled serious.  He quickly shut that down on this interview below letting everyone know he is DEAD serious.  I mean, as a woman, I can tell from the man’s voice and the way he’s talking about her that he’s FORREAL. 

On the flipside,
this is kind of awkward.  Awkward for the simple fact that the claims of SB (her hypeman) is ALSO her boyfriend have ran rapid forever.  While that has never been confirmed or denied, if this IS true.. I know he has to feel SOME type of way (in a respect aspect). 
However, if it’s not…. The music world is waiting for an answer Nicki! lol.  I hate that she was put on the spot like that off guard... I hope this doesn’t ruin the great music they make.  Let’s see where this goes.  I’ll keep you posted. 
If you didn’t see the proposal, watch here:
Previous Post:  Video- Twerk It| Busta Rhymes x DJ Khaled x Nicki Minaj
*UPDATE...Nicki's Response: "I was shocked like the rest of the world and I was cracking up laughing with the rest of the world 'cause DJ Khaled is a master at what he does.." "Nobody in my real life took it seriously." "...Khaled is my brother and Khaled was not serious with that damn proposal, ya'll. Please let it go. He was kidding... he's not attracted to me, he doesn't like me. We're brother and sister. He's a big cuddly bear".- Nicki on HOT 97 last night with Funk Flex. Well that's interesting. It goes to show ladies, that even with the most sincere look on their faces and voices, men will STILL lie. Don't forget that Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment