Monday, July 8, 2013

Mixtape: Gianni Lee x Mike Blud presents... Magna Carta Holy Grail (The Samples)



 What a pleasant surprise.  Gianni Lee and Mike Blud are at it again...and this time..it's for the latest incomparable Hov album... Magna Carta Holy GrailThe joy I get from nice cut samples is inexplainable.  
Listen below:





1.        Intro (Holy Grail Commercial)
2.        Smell Like Teen Spirit- Nirvana …(Holy Grail)
3.        Sirens- Adrian Younge …(Picasso Baby)
4.        Gangster of Love- Johnny Guitar Watson …(SomewhereInAmerica)
5.        Solid As a Rock- Sizzla …(Crown)
6.        Losing My Religion- R.E.M.…(Heaven)
7.        Reverie- Adrian Younge …(Heaven)
8.        Sucka Nigga- A Tribe Called Quest …(Versus)
9.        Believe in Me - One Way …(Part II: On the Run)
10.      Feel So Good- Mase …(BBC)
11.      My Downfall- The Notorious B.I.G. …(Jay-Z Blue)
12.      Nickels and Dimes- Gonjasufi …(Nickels and Dimes)
13.      Bad Girls- M.I.A …(Tom Ford)
14.      Outro …(Holy Grail Commercial)

Previous Post:  Gianni Lee x Mike Blud presents... Yeezus (The Samples) 

1 comment:

  1. Man you made my morning bout to give this a run thru n sip on my coffee... Good lookin' Bug...

    ReplyDelete