Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Womens' Empowerment Wednesdays: Meet Antoinette Tuff...

He was really a hurting young man…
So I just started praying for him.…

I haven’t done a Womens’ Empowerment Wednesdays’ post in a LONG time (for various reasons that I’ll address when the time is right). However, there was no way I could pass this by. I’m in awe at this woman. Yesterday, an armed 20 year old gunman named Michael Brandon Hill made his way into a Dekalb County, Georgia Elementary school with an AK-47 with one thing in mind: Murder. During his path, he ran into the school clerk, Antoinette Tuff, who’s words were so empowering…it convinced Michael to put his gun down and surrender to the police. He is now in police custody. Ms. Tuff’s story is powerful. When you’re only God-fearing… anything is possible. Her faith and humbleness is admirable. Salute to her. Wow..      


1 comment: