Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Time Warp... 1977 : Cloudy | Average White Band

Circa 1977.
This specific version right here... my dad (as an AWB fan) played on every single road trip when I was a child. We traveled down south A LOT so i heard this song (and that album) over and over; him beating all over the dashboard as if he was playing the drums and hitting the high notes like he was on stage lol. However, the song rocked then even when I was too young to understand the feeling of the lyrics. As an adult, I am able to appreciate it more. It's incredible. This specific version def. falls in my "brown liquor music" hall of fame. What's even better about the one below is it is the FULL version... Not just the 3:27 of live greatness they put on that album.
Music...

No comments:

Post a Comment