Monday, September 23, 2013

Video- HHRFD Interviews August Alsina ; talks 'I Luv this Shxt' remix , Social media + more...

I AM the product.
I have to show you my shxt is more potent than the other nxggas...


Eye candy R & B crooner August Alsina, who may I add is not only easy on the eyes… but easy on the ears both talking and singing, sat down with HHRFD before his show at SOB’s in NYC speaking his thoughts on social media, what he “loves”, whether he feels he is a role model, and more. Alsina, also, confirms the “I Luv This Shxt” remix collab with Trey Songz and Chris Brown will be hitting the waves soon. That is going to be crazyyy
While the audio isn't the best on this video, you may need headphones to hear clearly. Nevertheless, it’s a good interview. I'm really digging this kid. Check it out below:



Previous Post: Video- Hell on Earth | August Alsina

No comments:

Post a Comment