Thursday, August 28, 2014

Don't Shoot | The Game x Rick Ross x 2 Chainz x Diddy x Fabolous x Wale x DJ Khaled x Swizz Beatz x Yo Gotti x Currensy x Problem x King Pharoah x TGT

...But what you 'famous' doing?
I’m sure the general population tryn’ be more active
But when the light finally catches you.. you ice challenge???
And I support the ALS, just like the rest of them
But you have yet to pay your debt, see you just flexin it
See everybody care for a minute…
Then stop…


Thank you Wale. I am glad that someone said it.
I've been extremely quiet on this (Ferguson/Mike Brown) situation (as with similar) via social media and personal conversations for a reason that most of today's generation couldn't grasp. However, I think it's awesome that a track of this magnitude could be created for a cause. The Game enlists a variety of all-star artists for his Mike Brown tribute. Hip hop needed this. Listen below::
I’m a resident of a nation that don’t want me…’

No comments:

Post a Comment