Monday, October 20, 2014

'Never Stop Exploring' : North Face Pop Up Shop Disappearing Floor Challenge


Crazy. As I perused the net this morning, I came across this. North Face held a pop up shop in Korea, which seemed like any normal pop-up event until the switch powered. Shoppers felt a rush of emotions (scared, nervous, wtf, etc.) as the floor they were standing on began to disappear. This disappearing floor forced shoppers to climb the wall; the wall that most probably never paid any serious mind to until then. After climbing, the product of choice dropped from the ceiling for them to retrieve. While I probably would've had censors on all my captions as the floor removed, once you realize what's happening it turns into a lot of fun. Very cool idea. Watch the experience below::
Sn: I think after all was said and done, they received the product for free. I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment