Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Time Warp... 2004 : Whole City Behind Us | Kanye West x Game x Ludacris

Circa 2004.
Time Warp hasn't been posted since June 3rd. That's crazy. It doesn't even feel that long.
What better way to bring back the series than to start with this banger here. Arguably, one of Ye's top 10 productions thus far. Bananas.


Sn: Tony, you know on your birthday… Saturday.. I had the worst day. I talked to you about it. You, also, know why I didn’t make your usual birthday post. I talked to you about that too. Nevertheless, I couldn’t go forth without dedicating anything to you in lieu of it. Remember, when I wrote a whole 16 about you and I ‘started from the bottom’ story and spit it to you? I don’t even know the regular words to this joint anymore but my own lol… kind of like Hov’s ‘Allure’.
I hope Jesus threw you a bomb party up there.. I hope my Grandma Gladys pulled up too ;-) The whole city still behind us. Til we meet again.. Forever.. Love always, ‘T.I.’.
RIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment