Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Women's Empowerment Wednesdays :: Step by Step | Whitney Houston ... #BlackHistoryMonth


...This old road… is rough and ruined
So many dangers.. along the way
So many burdens.. might fall upon me
So many troubles… that I have to face

Oh, but I won’t let… my spirit fail me
Oh, I won’t let… my spirit go
Until I get to… my destination
I’m gonna take it slowly… cause I’m making it mine.

Step by Step
Day by Day
Mile by Mile
Go your own way…

Oftentimes, we lose patience when hardships come our way and want to throw in the towel. Focus your sight on the goal no matter how far away it seems. Humble yourself from the journey and be patient. Keep hope alive. Claim the prize!



Hope your beautiful soul is resting easy. You're missed.
Whitney Houston.
August 9, 1963 - February 11, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment