Sunday, October 4, 2015

{Personal Post} Photos :: Sneaker Culture x FAILE Arcade exhibit | Brooklyn, NY (Part 3)


In my Afropunk 2015 post, I followed up with a Part 2 of the weekend.  Here's the 3rd/final installment.  This portion continues in the Brooklyn Museum- showcasing the Sneaker Culture and FAILE: Savage/Sacred Young Minds and arcade exhibit.  I really enjoyed myself.  Take a glimpse... 








kicks hanging from the ceiling












There was a create your own sneaker story station.  I'll get into that later below...






Of course there was an entire area dedicated to Jordan. 




within Jordan's area... there was a documentary video in rotation


I know everyone remembers this moment..


So here's the create your own shoe station I was mentioning.  There was a blank sneaker story sheet where you could color and create your own sneaker along with writing a brief story.  I took a few of the sheets home to do in my leisure :-)



FAILE : Savage/Sacred Young Minds x Arcade Exhibit.  
When I tell you I was in pure bliss... man..








Bret

Hart




Then I entered the arcade part.  One of my top 10 things to do in the world.  I could've stayed in there for HOURS.  I didn't know what to do with myself.  And peep this... all the games were FREE.  




On the way out of the museum...

Game Controller poster
... and a element of sneakers chart.

While walking across the Brooklyn Bridge.  Thank you NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment