Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Photos: A Visual Look from strangers of Things They Regret not Saying

 

Geloy Concepcion, ladies and gentlemen.
"It was just a random question that I asked on my Instagram. I think the main idea was to realize that we can use this platform to be OK and to be vulnerable."  "...At first I was just like, 'Oh, I'll make maybe a series of 40 images.' And then after my first post, I think I got like 90 more responses. That's when I told my wife, 'I think I just started something.' ".  -Concepcion via NPR.

This collection is striking and powerful.  Not only are your vulnerabilities displayed in a safe and non-demeaning way, but you will find a sense of comfort in a relatable one.... knowing that you are NOT alone.  






To view his entire collection and/or support and submit... click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment