Monday, July 25, 2011

Concert Series: Wiz Khalifa & Friends...


Extra Extra! Read all about it!


















CHEVY WOODS





BIG KRIT






SPITTA!






BIG SEAN... (love)











MAC MILLER






"It's Wiz Khalifa Man..."- WIZ


feat... Amber Rose...






This was the greatest concert I've been to in a LONGGGG time. Although my homegirl did not want to take ANY pics :( lol... we had a BALL. Every one was on "Cloud 25". ALL artists put on a hell of a show! Highly impressed. After Currensy set.. he said "I hope ya'll didn't think I was about to leave. I'm about party wit ya'll" and jumped right in the crowd 0_0. He was walkin through different rows taking pictures with people like it was nothin. Everyone mobbed. It was crazy. I have so much more admiration and respect for Big Sean now. Not only bc of his looks (girly laugh) but... during his set.. he went IN.. and between songs expressed how much this means to him and the fans mean to him. He even shared how he cried almost 15mins. straight in his moms' arms when his album dropped. He was so sincere with everything. It's artists like this that make you feel like you being a fan and paying for their shows is worthwhile. Just HUMBLE. I can't even describe. Nevertheless... Another event to go in the books...
Got there early..

It started filling up...

In the margarita line. I'm not sure what was going on here...

Simple already

No comments:

Post a Comment