Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Women's Empowerment Wednesdays...


Mental and Emotional cleansing/stability is needed. When the walls close in.... we must possess the option to effectively breathe somewhere. You are entitled to be able to take care of yourself and NOT compromise your feelings, for once, for ANYone. Go ahead. Take that chance. Don't stress. Find your piece of mind.


The time is right..
I'm gonna pack my bags..
And take that journey down the road..

I need to find a place where I can breathe... I can breathe..

I wanna go to a place where...
I can hold the intangible...
And let go of the pain with all my might...

I wanna go to a place where...
I'm suspended in ecstasy...

Somewhere between dark and light..
Where wrong becomes right...

I wanna go to "Beautiful"....



Side-Commentary: Majority of my WEW posts are from I am going through/been through... others have been inspired from what I see other women enduring. This is another personal one that hits home.

No comments:

Post a Comment