Friday, December 13, 2013

Beyonce surprises fans; released NEW album at Midnight ...


I didn't want to release my music the way I've done it. I'm bored with that. I feel like I am able to speak directly to my fans. There's so much that gets between music, the artist and the fans. I felt like I didn't want anybody to give the message when my record is coming out. I just want this to come out when it's ready and from me to my fans.” – Beyonce…


What a PLEASANT surprise. I don't think any of us saw this coming. Just a few hours ago around midnight, Bey shocked fans all across the world as she dropped her new self-titled album on iTunes. No promotion. No lead single. No warning. Just a quick instagram video post with the caption "Surprise!". This album is what Bey likes to describe as a 'visual album'. It includes 14 songs and 17 videos. While it is currently only available on iTunes, manufacturing for the album began today and her team promises fans that it will be released in stores just in time for the holidays. Now all of those who talked trash about her not having 'new music' can have several seats :-). Check for the official tracklist below:


1. Pretty Hurts
2. Haunted
3. Drunk In Love (feat. Jay Z)
4. Blow
5. No Angel
6. Partition
7. Jealous
8. Rocket
9. Mine (feat. Drake)
10. XO
11. Flawless (feat. Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche)
12. Superpower (feat. Frank Ocean)
13. Heaven
14. Blue (feat. Blue Ivy)
15. Pretty Hurts (Video)
16. Ghost (Video)
17. Haunted (Video)
18. Drunk in Love (feat. Jay Z) [Video]
19. Blow (Video)
20. No Angel (Video)
21. Yoncé (Video)
22. Partition (Video)
23. Jealous (Video)
24. Rocket (Video)
25. Mine (feat. Drake) [Video]
26. XO (Video)
27. Flawless (feat. Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche) [Video]
28. Superpower (feat. Frank Ocean) [Video]
29. Heaven (Video)
30. Blue (feat. Blue Ivy) [Video]
31. Grown Woman (Bonus Video)
32. VideoCredits (Video)
BookletDigital Booklet - BEYONCÉ


Previous Post: God Made You Beautiful | Beyonce

No comments:

Post a Comment