Monday, December 9, 2013

Mixtape : El Presidente | Rico Love

"Nxggas be tryna fall in love...I can’t even fall asleep..."


The absolute truth right there. Shorty on the interludes knows what she's talking about lls.
The anticipated 'El Presidente' dropped today. While I was expecting him to sing on majority of the tracks (like his single 'They Don't Know') and rather he raps over them, I must say the mixtape is a lot better than what I was expecting. Another reason why not to have expectations guys lol. It's pretty hot. Rico picked a great selection of artists' songs to spit over: Yay Yay |Schoolboy Q, Spottieottiedopaliscious | Outkast, Jump | Kris Kross, My Type of Party | Dom Kennedy .. just to name a few. In addition to that, the order of the tracklist makes the 11 track tape flow smoothly. Give it a listen below..

No comments:

Post a Comment