Wednesday, April 16, 2014

" 'Happy' Makes Pharrell Cry "

“…to feel that…”



Ahh...My fifth post about 'Happy'. I dont' think I've posted about anything more.
It's sort of uncanny and unreal (for lack of a more intense word) for me to see Pharrell describe my sentiments that I've expressed on ADDICTION posts regarding this song from it receiving no airplay for months to out of nowhere blowing up ... to the song being such a BEAUTIFUL...BEAUTIFUL thing. I'll admit, before they hype came with this song, I too have shed tears at just the thought of all my blessings and mercy I've received while listening to it. Tears of joy of course. It's much deeper, but nevertheless.. after seeing a 'Happy' video compiled of homemade ones from countries all over the world, Pharrell is overwhelmed with joy himself and breaks down into tears. The movement. The meaning. Just... AMAZING.


Previous Post: Pod Post Thursdays : Pharrell x Keith Sweat | Happy (ForteBowie 1988 Soul Train Edit)

2 comments: