Saturday, July 12, 2014

30 Day Challenge : Day 12- Five Guys Whom You Find Attractive

:-) I was so looking forward to this one. Not in any specific order...followed by brief commentary.

Five Guys Whom I Find Attractive:

Cool Kid... Sir Michael Rocks.
For two reasons I won't disclose... well at least not up here ;-).


Omari Hardwick.
Aside from his physique.. the attention he commands from me.
Cud Gawd.


Fabolous.
John John John.  Swagger on a thousand.  Not a replica, but an original. I've seen him in person at his show with Pusha T. 
That's where it all started... my eye for him that is.

Serge Ibaka of the OKC Thunder.
Sweet Geezus.  Aside from his tude on the court, this man is just SO beautiful to me. Simply Beautiful.

August Alsina. 
Attractive to the 10th power.  Not only that, I like his personality.  I understand em.  Meeting him only instensified this. 
Bottom line.. I dig shorty all the way.


The joys I received from having to look up pictures to use for this post. :-). The focus is detered when these men are around, whether that be via photo or on the screen. Cancel Christmas if it's in person....


Previous Post: 30 Day Challenge : Day 11- Your Family

No comments:

Post a Comment