Wednesday, July 9, 2014

30 Day Challenge : Day 9 - How Important You Think Education Is

”Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity” – Martin Luther King, Jr.…

I can't agree more. It sincerely bothers me when one is 'ok' with being ignorant on several things not even having a desire to make a change. I even know people with degrees who are still content with spelling this day as 'Wensday' -_____-... or not knowing the difference of they're, there, and their.
I feel one can never learn enough and should want to learn. Education on anything is beneficial all around. It's so pertinent to Life in general. With loads of information in the world rotating around us, no one should feel it's 'ok' to not be informed.
Education can take you a longggg way. It's so pertinent to Life in general. Let's clear it up, I don't mean Education in a 'paper' sense. Yes, I have a degree and refer to it as a 'paper' because in reality.. that's exactly what it is. The value is none. As Kanye says... 'Some people graduate, but be still stupid'. It means nothing... what's obtained in the brain does. That's education to me. Knowing and Understanding. I encourage all of my folks to read more and get aware... learn new things... keep your eyes wide open. No matter what society and the media is trying to push to you in this day and age... Ignorance is never cool. Educate yourself and things like that, for example, won't be so foggy.

Previous Post- 30 Day Challenge : Day 8- What You Ate Today

No comments:

Post a Comment