Tuesday, July 15, 2014

30 Day Challenge : Day 15 - Your Zodiac/Horoscope and If You Think it Fits Your Personality

September 23- October 22nd


I used to be really big on horoscopes when I was younger. Not so much now but I will say I agree that regarding my personality, most of the traits GaneshaSpeaks listed for Libra women, fits me. With the exception of these two:
I don't say what others want to hear and wouldn't want them to do that to me. Either I tell you the truth or don't say anything at all. Telling people what they want to hear all the time doesn't help them... what they NEED to hear does.
Indecisiveness. Not I. Once I decide to do something, it's pretty much final right then and there. Unless of course it's choosing a photo... *cringe

Everything else seems to hit the nail on the head. Check out what GaneshaSpeaks listed as Libra Women traits below::



Previous Post: 30 Day Challenge : Day 14- What You Wore Today

No comments:

Post a Comment