Monday, March 14, 2016

Watch :: Sesame Street Characters perform Bone Thugs classic "Tha Crossroads"


The cast of Sesame Street is at it again. You may have caught their previous ones including ‘Hip Hop Hooray’/Naughty By Nature and 'Shimmy Shimmy Ya'/ODB etc. The latest creation is the cast performing Bone’s classic ‘Tha Crossroads’ with Grover as Bizzy Bone, Elmo as Layzie Bone, Cookie Monster as Krayzie Bone, and Telly as Wish Bone. Uncanny how close they were able to match this up... in a good way of course. Watch below::



Side-commentary : “Still just as effective as this. All roads lead to the feels.”- Kenton Valle. 
 Slim was speaking all facts.  I had to let this joint ride a couple times earlier after watching this.. just zoned thinking about my lost ones.  I, then, decided… "let me go back to Pandora" to switch my mood.  What do you know.  The first song that came on.. Crossroads. 
 All roads led to the feels indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment