Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Lil Yachty Launches his Frozen Pizza line, "Yachty's Pizzeria"


I know you want this for life.
Calling all pizza lovers.  Lil Yachty has never been shy about his passion for this Italian origin dish.  A few years back, he held pizzeria pop-ups in various cities.  Now, the boat has launched his own frozen pizza line, Yachty's Pizzeria.  

2017 NYC Pop-Up.  

Yachty's Pizzeria offers four flavor options: Buffalo Style Chicken, Hot Honey Cheese, Pepperoni & Bacon, and Veggie Supreme.  

I’ve loved making and eating pizza my whole life, so this is a project I’m really excited about and have been for a long time. We made some wild flavors but there’s still something for everybody. I take my pizza seriously so I’m looking forward to seeing what people think.

 Exclusively available at a Walmart near you, nationwide, for $6.98.  





No comments:

Post a Comment