Saturday, November 18, 2023

{Personal Post} PHOTOS: The Girls Take Shibuya | Tokyo, Japan (Pt. 3)


Continuing from part 2.  My birthday was fun! but it didn't stop there.  The next day... back at it.  From Go-Karting on the streets (and literal expressway) to wandering aimlessly.  They were NOT regular go karts.  My most exciting moment was when the leader took off in a tunnel... and you better believe I was right behind him.  Reeeeenn.  I want to say confidently, I hit at least 65mph.  In a Go-Kart aside to regular cars and trucks, the rush was CRAZY.
There are photo booths everywhere in Tokyo.  You'll see that in part 4 too.  Anywho, let's get to the day...
Disclaimer: there is one part that's NSFW and no it's not us, it's something in a store.  Caution  



No smog.


Every now and again at a red traffic light, the leader would turn around to snap photos.

Mmhmm, wusup.


It is I and I am it.

Shibuya Crossing is busy no matter what time of the day.

s.o. to Atmos!

First photo booth of the day.



Truth be told, I'm like 87
- K. Dot

Baby.








Kill Bill.




I was just looking to get a bottle on my adventure bro and this was in the aisle.
Yes that's 'sperm' shots next to it smh

and these too as bottle openers.  I can't make this up lol.


I saw 87 three times that day.  They truly knew the vibes.  It was still my birthday...
Bitch.


Cool like that.


Hey gizzy.

I had the cookies n cream one and she got the strawberry/creme one.  They were surprisingly goodt.

Konichiwa.



People were everywhere.


I can't recall the name of this drink, but it had gin in it.  8/10 recommend.

Udon my loveeeeee


Peek a boo.

The Udon restaurant was on the top floor.

My type of gal.



Energy.


Skrttt.  Pt. 4 coming...




No comments:

Post a Comment