Tuesday, November 21, 2023

{Personal Post} PHOTOS: Umbrella Art Fair 2023


"Where the heartbeat of Washington, DC's art scene converges with the avant-garde talents of global artists and makers."

The annual Umbrella art fair returned this month featuring over 100 artists from DC and beyond.  Umbrella declares artistic independence, a rebellion against the mundane, and a celebration of the daring.  Umbrella is, also, a space.  One that provides artists and creatives a platform to showcase/sell their work.  I attended the opening ceremony.  I must note that along with the artwork, the fashions were just as dominant.  So much to take in.  Here's the essence of it through my lens.  
The weather was nice, drinks were flowing, music bumpin, and people everywhere.  A typical Friday night in DC, right?

11.01.04  RIP Mac Dre




When the light is hittin just right


Jessie and Katey








Julia Chon


David Barr



Katherine Campagna



Levi Robinson

Mark Keller



Brooke Fierce Bronner



The Obanoth





Aniekan




@FRAMEMASTERMER



@FRAMEMASTERMER

Word.

Ever.





Brandon Hill/Corner Store



ayeee!

Edwin Che Merino

This was supposed to be a shoe cam pic, but the camera was turned towards me.  Pic came out fire though. 


Nia Keturah.
Her showcase was my favorite of all.








Andy Yoder




Kid Hazo


Xenia Gray


Maurice James Jr




Marly McFly






Kid Hazo


This is what I call a good night. lol
Drew Leshko


Berns

Impt because I was in NY recently and you already know I was on there per usu'

Kelly Towles

ANDDD physically at Shinjuku Station last month.  The uni was winking at me during her portion of the fair.

Always.




See what I mean.




"A lovers blur."

What I liked about this one was... you couldn't see what it said head on.  You had to view from the side afar.

:)
Josh Stover



Broadie









Katty Huertas

I was convinced this was Tyler in a Supreme hat; circa Goblin.
Maya Sapsford


Charles Jean Pierre




ten elem baby.
Charlie Visconage


Serli Lala


Final product.

Ending a good night with some good ol fried.

'til next time...

Fin.





No comments:

Post a Comment