Thursday, March 31, 2011

Another reason why I love Wiz


(On The interview excerpts …..)

Just to add on to the many reasons why I love Wiz... *sigh..Dreamy Eyes...

He’s REAL… and not in a “when keeping it real goes wrong” kinda of way (s/o to Chappelle).

Not only is he real with his lifestyle display.. He just stays positive 24/7, which I admire, in interviews and appearances don’t even bring up when he got arrested or told security off… that’s not what I’m talking about right now lol

Specifically with this interview.. It says hey I’m with her. So what :)


Immediately
.. Wiz concurs with the compliments Sway gives her and is not afraid to proclaim hey we’re together...Not necessarily in a “relationship” but he has no problem telling ppl hey this is amber. This is she. This is us...


I love it :D
Fellas.. take notes LOL (hahaha)




"You don't gotta find nothing about me. I'm not going to hide it. I'm going to embrace it. I just go after what I feel and I have no problem with being public or just letting people know what's going on with me.. For real.. For real"






Now that's true swag for lack of a better word;)


No comments:

Post a Comment