Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Women's Empowerment Wednesdays... :: Sky is the Limit | Notorious B.I.G


Don’t be afraid of the world. Go out there!
Experience life! Embrace it!
T H E S K Y I S T H E L I M I T
Hold your head up beautiful… and keep pressin on.
Empower yourself like only you can...

Sky is the limit and you know that you keep on...
Just keep on pressin' on...
Sky is the limit and you know that you can have...
What you want, be what you want...

It's on, even when I was wrong I got my point across...
They depicted me the boss, of course...

If the game shakes me or breaks me...
I hope it makes me a better (wo)man...

Take a better stand...

Stay far from timid only make moves when ya heart's in it....
And live the phrase, 'Sky's The Limit'....





Side- Commentary: In lieu of Big’s anniversary, I chose this song. For the record, women’s empowerment doesn’t ALWAYS have to come from a woman. Sometime we have to start listening to our men ladies instead of shutting them out all the time. of course they should do the same.. but that’s a whole ‘nother post.. and trust.. you will see it soon

No comments:

Post a Comment