Tuesday, March 1, 2011

G E N I U S

I've seen a lot of shade thrown at this video and song. Why.. I'm not sure. The video concept... and the lyrics alone... Phenomenal. "I need a Doctor.. to bring me back to life".. hencing the game needing Dr. Dre to bring it back to substance.. shit who came up with that.. sheesh. They went all out for this video... Creatively and Mentally. I was just amazed. It was only right.. with all the negative feedback I've seen about it... that I shine some positive light on it. Applause.
Side commentary: Ppl probably thought this was about Hov .. the only person i usually refer to as Genius.. or 'Ye... but yep.. this was a little different. I couldn't find any other word to describe it. Roll the tape...


2 comments:

  1. You know i've been trying to figure out why everyone is hating on this song too... I dont see why lyrically its better than solid and there aren't to many video out right now that have a better concept or visual conception. So I think its just people hating to be hating... But I def enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man... it's ridiculous. Point blank

    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete