Tuesday, March 1, 2011

i am NOT a Morning Person.... :-)


Ok so.. too many instances happened this morning and I just wanted to write about it. I am NOT a morning person. A people that interact with me on a daily basis know that (i.e. co-workers …neighbor one in particular family.. friends.. etc.). I do not like to talk on the phone AT ALL .. regardless of what time of day it is… and that intensifies in the morning…. In the morning… I don’t want to talk period. Yes.. I’m still cordial..not rude at all. I’ll say good morning’s and thank you’s… but that’s about all you’re going to get. It bothers me that people know that I’m like that… and STILL attempt to carry a conversation in the morning and I look at them like this -_- and give a simple “oh” or half a smile. Then they’re like “wake up!” or think something is wrong. Bitch I’m up… I dnt want to be bothered. You’re absolutely right I’m not jumping off of the wall like you.. it’s 8 in the fu*king morning… sit your ass down somewhere.


I get plenty of rest at night (in between the nightmares).. well over 8hrs.. I’m in the bed. That’s not the issue. The morning’s are where I’m in my deepest thought about EVERYTHING… (anything you can think possible)…and re booting (just like a computer). I’m just not here.
I don’t mind texting.. tweeting.. or e-mailing in the morning because I’m not physically talking. I can write the LOL’s and LMAO’s and my face still be like this -_-…. Still be in my morning element with no disturbance.


Anything dealing with work (only) is fine. Hey it’s my job. So I will talk for that. And, also, if someone close to me is going through something and wants to call me . that’s fine too. But that’s where the line draws.


Don’t come over cheery talking about how was your weekend etc. etc. I’m going to say “ok” and not going to ask how was yours… I don’t care lol. Not to say it like that.. but it’s 8am Monday morning (i.e.). Now say that at 11am and my response may be different.. but early in the morn.. nah. Unless you send an e-mail/text/tweet… then my response will be totally different (again because I’m not physically talking)


I just noticed that about me. I’m in a different zone in the morning… I’m in deep thought… damn can I be me for a second without the foolishness. My mind and body have to come to a mutual agreement …mentally and physically before I can be fully booted. … which is normally around.. 11am LOL. I’m not rude… but extremely quiet (which may come off rude to some because they expect me to talk already aware that I’m like this. Not my fault they continue to be morons and keep talking. Wouldn’t it make sense to find someone else who talks in the morning and attempt to carry a convo with them? Why keep coming to me?)


Of course I can’t go into depth… Ppl with corporate jobs know why


Needless to say… If I rock with you REAL hard… you already know.. none of this applies to you… you know what it is… and that is very few....


As for the others…. You know the drill. 11AM lol


This was just a vent… don’t take it personal…Just apart of me.


AM Amp Music... #Zoned

4 comments:

  1. That was the absolute perfect picture for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lls... thanks.

    I took it on New Year's Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao .. smh .. wouldnt be Muff if you didnt feel that way 8am on a monday .. how do you think i feel at 630 am on a monday .. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Loaf Thanks for commenting! And I know how you feel... I'm getting ready for work around that time . Muff and Loaf lookin like-_- lol. But no.. I'm not just like that on a Monday.. I'm like that everyday lmao

    ReplyDelete