Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hov & Yeezy Perform at Victoria Secrets 2011 Fashion Show

Ball So Hard...


I want that jacket Yeezy! 
I woke up to a tweet this morning from my old co-worker saying "Ok Hov I know @lustforlife87 is orgasming right now lol" . I'm like Oh man what did I miss!?
Of course, to my surprise.. he performed on the Victoria Secret Fashion Show last night. I had no idea! I had to see if I can find the footage.


Nxggas In Paris
Now as much as I hate this song now.... strictly because they performed it ENTIRELY THREE times in a row when they came here { to DC}... I still watched the vid. I know it's their new single and all... but I wish they could have did Otis.. lls.


Stronger
Always will be one of my fav. 'Ye songs. I'm proud how Yeezy has the strength to talk about his mom now and not break down. Peep the footage:

No comments:

Post a Comment