Wednesday, November 9, 2011

RIP Heavy D...


When I heard … or rather read the news yesterday on my twit TL… I felt a little sad.  I’d just heard about the passing of Boxer Joe Frazier and still dealing with a few personal ones in my life. I hate to hear about death.. no matter if it was a celebrity… or a homeless person.  It feels the same :-/  I grew up on his music..Jamming anywhere it came on trying to show my older cousins and brother I was hip lol and in most recent years.. felt he was molding into a wonderfully encouraging person.  Every appearance or interview he did etc… he just seemed to be so encouraging.  How uncanny would this be his last tweet:




 
Nevertheless…let there not be sad moments.  Let’s celebrate the life.  Here are a few of my favs…





Gone, but, never forgotten.
  RIP Dwight Arrington “Heavy D” Myers
May 24, 1967 – November 8, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment