Monday, November 28, 2011

Motivation Mondays...


What kinda life is this??

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.  This weekend was just over the top (negatively) in so many aspects than one… it really overwhelmed me.  It’s been crazy lately for me to the point where keeping sanity is frustrating..  as I’m pretty sure it has been for most. 
Don’t lose sight.  Enjoy life as much as you can.  Tomorrow isn’t promised.  Keep the faith loves.  Xoxo.

Ride to it, Ride to it
Cause you never know
When a bullet might hit
And you die to it, die to it
Die to it, Die to it
Live your life
Live it Right
Be different
Do different things
Don’t do it like
He did
Cause he ain’t what you is
But we can win….






Yea life can please ya…
But death can tease ya…
Mama I just wanna sing…

No comments:

Post a Comment