Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Video : Childish Gambino performs "I’d Die Without You" cover on BBC 1Xtra

Now I'm under water
and I'm DROWNING...

When I first saw the headline of Gambino & ‘I’d Die Without You’… I thought “PM Dawn? No.. it can’t be. Maybe he’s doing a revamp for a track of his own”. To my surprise and utter excitement, he indeed performed the exact cover of one of my favorite love songs in the whole world. His voice tone fits perfect. During his BBC 1Xtra appearance, he also performed a stripped version of his single ‘3005’ off his latest album, Because the Internet. That video isn’t posted yet, however, take a listen to his PM Dawn’s ‘I’d Die Without You’ cover below:: :


Previous Post: Video : The Worst Guys | Childish Gambino x Chance the Rapper

No comments:

Post a Comment