Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Video : Shadow Dance | The Internet

The night is young
Your taste is sweet
Lay with me
Until we find...

The Internet took it to RevoltTV last night to premiere their new video ‘Shadow Dance’ from the awesome Feel Good album. In black and white tint, the video most certainly executes the sexiness and smoothness of the song. Sure to make you feel some type of way. Check it out below::
‘Tell me that you love me babe'

There are times when I’m completely weirded out of how closely, countenance and mannerism wise, Syd resembles my ex. This is one of those times o_o.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! I love The Internet! In other news, I wouldn't know about most new music if I didn't follow your blog (I'm getting old and stay being "out of the loop") lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are a great band! Thank you for commenting. I truly appreciate the love :-)

      Delete