Wednesday, February 21, 2024

{First Look} Louis Vuitton Presents their Latest Collection- Designed by Tyler, The Creator

Tyler has been my close friend and collaborator for years and we’ve always connected on music and design.  There are so many elements specific to Tyler built into these pieces and it’s been inspiring to see him hone in on his craft and collaborate with him for this Spring collection. 
-Pharrell Williams to GQ

Sprinkle some GOLF le FLEUR into Pharrell's Louis Vuitton creative state and out comes a compound of vibrant and identifiably stylish pieces.  From aviator jackets to pleated trousers, cable-knit jumpers to monogram headwear, and many many more, Tyler's first menswear collab with Louis Vuitton makes a commanding statement.  

  I see you Na-Kel! Consumers can expect a variety of fashions and accessories, including unconventional collection items such as golf club sets and protective covers.


Tyler told GQ
My main focus was making things i would wear all the time.  I dress the same in a meeting as i do a performance or grocery store trip...

The chessboard is one of the greatest things i've made and is definitely my favorite thing from the collection.

The team was great to work with... it kinda felt like "Big" with Tom Hanks.  P (Pharrell) has always left a door open for me, but I still can't believe this one.  


Coming soon... March 21, 2024.

sidebar... I am so proud of him.


To view the ENTIRE lookbook, head over to GQ here.



imgs via Tyler, the Creator





No comments:

Post a Comment