Monday, June 27, 2011

Motivation Mondays...

Don't let the people who have conformed into the illusion wave of what's "hip" drag you down. Instead of having real goals and ambitions... they seem to be content with being extremely EXTRA with everyone and EVERYthing trying to "appear" "cool"...not realizing... being themselves would get them ALOT further in life. Oh well...they'll get left behind..they always do.....
Stay focused this week... TUNNEL VISION.
Hey im on a mission...
No matter what the conditions...
Forget the personal issues...
When you been what I been through...
Hey if you believe it...
Then you could conceive it...

I had to lace up my boots even harder...


But I'm different...

I can’t base what I'm gonna be...
off a what everybody isn’t...

They don’t listen, just whispering behind my back,No vision..

lack of ambition...
So wack!



Side-Commentary: I won't even go into detail or "go in" as I want to on this post... but on a brighter note... Special thanks to the homie Los West for the tweet this morning. Its always a humbling feeling to be appreciated. THANKS strange... "Grab a drink.. grab a glass"- 'Ye

1 comment:

  1. as always .. you know how to hit a home run with few .. but boldly calculated words .. kudos muff .. kudos

    ReplyDelete