Thursday, June 23, 2011

No Love...

You must not really know where I come from…
Exactly where my heart...
or you would never.... never... NEVER
UGH, where do I start?...- 'Ye



To God be all the Glory that I’m built like this…. STRONG. But I must admit… this hurts like HELL in ways you can’t even think to imagine. Lord forgive me…. But my heart is COLD. Last straw… A monster has been created….

If you lookin for ___ love…
don’t come around here….

Welcome to my world….




Side-Commentary and Extreme Disclaimer: Those who show love.. get love shown back. No change to you at all. But the others…. The ones who I’ve dedicated timeeffortme as a person to.. (etc.)… and have in return, treated me with nothing but hurt… lies.. disregard… and taken me for granted. No mercy (pun intended). I just can’t fade it anymore.. I just can’t.


And I feel like a fool...
For missing something that was never there...
Wanna scream, wanna curse, wanna cry...
But I'm too numb to care.......

- Foreign Exchange 'Last Fall'

No comments:

Post a Comment